Monday 2 February 2009

Real life Joan of Arcadia

Has anyone seen Joan of Arcadia?

It is a tv programme about a girl called Joan who gets visited by god everyday. But in the guise of an ordinary person.

Now this can be a relatively normal phenomena for us everyday of our lives as you could say we are all part of god but I swear this really happened to me on Thursday...

Thursday! Oh god Thursday! I got hacked & a virus on Thursday & it spread to all my contacts- which in turn spread to all their contacts & so on. I should write a book- "How to loose friends & alienate people!"

It all happened because once again my self sabotage voice called mr Rush took over my self empowerment voice of miss intuition.

I was sat at a station kicking myself thinking "I still haven't learnt, not even after loosing 4.5 million on the lottery that time." When a lady smiling at me enigmatically & calmly came over to me, she had a compassionate feel. She didn't say a word, just handed me a newspaper & walked off! I look at the headline & it says "loss of 4.5 million"!

I couldn't work out why! As if I needed reminding! It had already occured to me! All I can think is that spirit have a wicked sense of humour! In more ways than one!

No comments: